Saturday, January 06, 2007

One my favorite things....

The house next to us- has a wheelchair accessible ramp and Tal has been attracted to it since the first day he noticed it- HE LOVES TO CLIMB UP IT, COME BACK DOWN and now that we have mastered that- he loves to take the ball and watch it roll down the ramp as he chases it. Our neighbor- Emily often comes over and plays also. The weather here has been soo nice lately that we have been playing outside a LOT and have especially enjoyed this ramp- It seems to provide endless entertainment. I have been keeping a close eye on him though bc i really do not want him to have a collision with the wood floor of the ramp!!! I think the pictures below sum up Tallon's love for life- running, balls and endless enthusiasm with anything pertaining to being outdoors- I do not know what I am going to do if it ever decides to really be winter and get cold here!!!!










1 comment:

Chris and Emily said...

great action shots!! What a cutie!!