Tuesday, June 27, 2006

AN EXCITING WEEK Part 3

We then spent a day in Florence with my parents before we headed up to Clemson for my sister's wedding! Poppa kept Tallon so that Reeves and I could go out on a date!!! He enjoyed introducing Tallon to Oscar and Striker and Tallon had a great time playing with him! Thanks Dad!!!!!!

At the bridesmaids luncheon- my Nana, Tiffany ( my brother's fiance), Lauren and Kathryn
My parents at the rehearsal dinner with Robert and my 3 cousins.

Getting ready to give away another daughter! Aren't they a beautiful couple!


My cousin Lauren- 1 of the flower girls!

My other cousin Kathryn ( also a flower girl!)


1 tired little fellow after a day full of playing with family and lots of pictures! Thank you LiLi for watching Tallon during the wedding!


The 4 girls before the wedding!


CONGRATULATIONS Mr and Mrs. Michael Andrew Caldwell!

We love ya'll!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!

2 comments:

Chrys and Mike said...

So glad to see pics and hear about the terrific time you had in SC! I prayed for you guys!

Chrys

Anonymous said...

The picture with Tallon & Rebecca sitting after the wedding is precious!