Thursday, June 29, 2006

4 Years

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! I am so thankful God brought you into my life! You are a selfless, loving husband who often puts my desires above your own and a wonderful father to our son! I am soo proud to be called "your wife"! These past 4 years of marriage have been so much fun- just look at the places we have been together and where God has taken us and taught us! Thank you for working soo hard for our family! I look forward to the next 50+ years=)
I LOVE YOU!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chrys and Mike said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You are so special. I don't think I've ever told you this, but I remember the first night I met you at childbirth class last August. We were taking the tour of the hospital and Mike and I were walking behind you and Reeves. I immediately noticed how sweet you were to one another in the way you interacted. Reeves kept hugging you, patting you on the back, and even kissed you on the forehead as we toured the facility and saw where we'd be having our babies. It really made an impression on me b/c I still remember it so clearly. I told Mike then that you seemed like really dear people who have a great relationship.

It's true!

What a blessing. I hope you have a special day celebrating.

Chrys

Chris and Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!! What fun! Can you believe we're old enough to be celebrating 4 years of marriage and have babies? It's all so much fun. So glad to have caught back up with you. Em