Thursday, June 08, 2006

And Wash your hands!! It has been a not-so-fun week in The Cannon home. We have somehow come down with a horrible GI virus. It hit Tallon on Tues and Reeves and I both came down with it Wed morning. Thankfully, our good friend Marsha came and took care of Tallon all day Wednesday so mommy and daddy could rest and go to the hospital to get IV fluids. Also, a BIG Thanks to Chad and Andi for bringing us some much needed items in the ER and offering to help with Tallon today!! I don't know how we would have survived without ya'll!! Being sick when you are 18 hrs away from family is absolutely NO FUN!!!! I now appreciate my mother soo much more ( I missed how you always take care of me, fix me potato soup and soo much more- I tried so hard to figure out a way to get you out to Dallas ASAP!!!) , but God is good and we survived and although I am still weak and pretty tired, I have managed to keep down lots of gatorade and 1 small bowl of potato soup that Reeves made me! Posted by Picasa

No comments: