Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Coming soon

Lots of pictures and maybe a few words to come..... SOON! It has been a busy few weeks, but we have had a wonderful time hanging out with our families over Christmas. Tess is continuing to thrive- she will be 4 weeks on Wed- YIKES- where is time going. She loves to eat and is filling out quite nicely! ( I might get that chunky baby I wanted after all.....) Tallon still LOVES being the big brother, although he has been extremely clingy to Reeves lately. We are starting to get into a "routine" ( if you can call your days anything like that with a newborn!) I am beginning to feel more like my normal self every day which is nice! Reeves' grandfather passed away this past weekend so we all loaded up and headed to Greenville yesterday for the visitation and funeral. We actually survived traveling with 2 kids as they both took a nap the whole way up to Greenville and Reeves and I got a chance to talk!! I will try to post pictures soon....

3 comments:

Our4GreatKids said...

Hey Rebecca... I am so happy to hear that you guys are settling into life easily with 2 children... the pictures of Tess are beautiful. I am glad you are starting to feel like yourself again and that you all had a nice Christmas! I am so sorry to hear about Reeves' grandfather. I hope to see you and your precious babes soon!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Li Li said...

And you cannot imagine how much I appreciate them for making the effort to come with 1. Rebecca being only three weeks post c/section, 2. a THREE WEEK old that we had to worry about, naturally, everyone wanting to look at. 3. A very tired Mom (Rebecca) from having that newborn, 4.a very tired Daddy (Reeves) from having to work and still keep up with his family, 5.just getting through Christmas which is stressful in itself, 6. putting 2 kids in a car for a total of six hours in one day, one of which had never traveled before. It really meant a lot to me and to my family also.

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

I'm so sorry about Reeves' grandfather. Glad to see the updates and I can't believe Tess is already a month old!