Monday, November 24, 2008

Nine

I just got back from my 38 week appt. Everything still looks good ( BP great, no swelling and I am holding my weight steady- 23 lbs over what I started at) and the c-section is planned for next Wed, Dec 3rd at 7:30 in the morning, although my Dr is on- call this weekend so you never know... maybe Tess will decide to come early!! He said everything looks great so I guess I will just keep on trucking and try to enjoy Thanksgiving! I will attempt to post some new room pictures later on today and also- Collin and Aron were kind enough to spend part of their afternoon taking maternity pics for us yesterday- Tallon was not too cooperative, but I LOVE what Collin captured for us! Thank you guys sooo much!! They are up on facebook currently and I will see if I can get them to the blog at some point!! It is crazy to think that the belly will be gone (well, hopefully gone) in another week and a half!!! It feels like the 9 months have FLOWN by in soo many ways and I can not wait to meet this little girl God is blessing us with!!

In extended family news
- my brother-in-law- Andrew started a blog for the family business- Tomlinsons so feel free to check it out. You can also now shop online- check it out- their prices can not be beat!

- my other brother-in-law- Collin is hosting a special model search contest- so check it out here

1 comment:

gillian said...

glad to hear you got in at 7:30 for your section! did you tell my favorite dr in the whole world that i missed him??? this week is going to fly by and before you know it you're going to be a family of 4! try to spend some precious time with Tallon before she comes...something that's been on my heart about Owen, before Layla arrives.