Wednesday, November 12, 2008

21

The countdown continues- exactly 3 weeks and Tess should be here! I had my 36 week check-up this AM and am cont to measure correctly. I am feeling quite a bit of saacrum pressure so the Dr checked- but so far- no dilation or effacing ( which I am VERY happy about- I really would like her to wait until the 39 week c-section). Laying down seems to help with the pressure so I am trying to rest some during the day ( although it is pretty much impossible with Tal) . Susan ( the US tech at the office where my mom works) did a sono for me today and now Tess is almost TOO big to see in full! The US estimated Tess to weigh 6 lbs, 6 oz! I knew my belly was growing but WOW- Tallon was 6lbs 150z when he was born so it just makes things seem more real that she is going to be here SOON! We did get some cute pics of partial views of Tess's face ( eye, nose and lips)- and it looks like she is going to def be similar to her big bro in that she kept 1 hand up by her face and across her eyes/forehead throughout the entire scan. so much for swaddling this time around either! You can see her arm coming up by her nose and than around her face in the above pic!
Is that not the SWEETEST FACE!!

6 comments:

Erin and Andrew said...

Sweet baby Tess! She's beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Mommy to 3 littles said...

WOW- so amazing...good luck with everything. I know you can't wait to meet her! Her little face is precious!

The Gibson's said...

Wow! Not much longer until your sweet baby is here. I know you are ready. I saw your caption on your blog picture. Are boys dramatic? Emma is already Miss Drama queen. Hope the next few weeks go well and you are not too uncomfortable. Hopefully I will make it home and can meet sweet Tess.

gillian said...

the 4D ultrasound is incredible! Can't believe it's almost time!

Robert and Tiffany Adams said...

Aww...There's my little niece! How precious!

Aron said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!!