Friday, August 31, 2007

I've been tagged!

Okay, okay, I’ve been tagged by Natalie, so here goes…

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Registered Nurse in Trauma Surgical Care Unit in SC
2. Registered Nurse in a 19 bed ICU at Baylor Garland
3. Stay-at-home mom to Tallon
4. Being a wife to Reeves Cannon ( does this count?!)

Four places I have lived:
1. Birmingham, Al
2. Florence, SC
3. Clemson, SC
4. Dallas, Tx

Four favorite tv shows:
1. NCIS ( I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!)
2. The Amazing Race
3. I just started getting into 24 thanks to my sis and bro in law
4. Mickey's Playhouse in the mornings- seriously- wait til you have a toddler- this show is awesome!

Four favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian
2. I LOVE Stoneyfield Yogurt
3. CHOCOLATE!!
4. Roast, Mashed potatoes, Green beans and homemade rolls- YUMMY!

Four places I’d rather be:
1. Hanging out with my hubby
2. Abico Islands, Bahamas
3. On a visit to see friends in Dallas
4. On vacation ( anywhere) with a good book to read!

Four favorite movies:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Anything with Harrison Ford!
3. ?
4. ?
(sorry- I am pretty boring- since having a child- we have not watched too many movies!!)

Four friends I’m tagging:
1. Katie
2. Emily
3. Chrys
4. Elizabeth

No comments: