Sunday, March 30, 2008

PIZZA, PIZZA

Our small group headed over to the Laing's home this past Friday evening to hang out and enjoy some delicious, homemade brick oven pizza. We have been taking a break from our study due to the busyness in everyone's life so it was wonderful to hang out with our friends again. We are looking forward to starting back up in May again!! I did not take too many pics bc I was too busy eating and talking but here are a few! We sure are thankful for the Friends God has given us here!!


The kids enjoyed running around the yard, sliding, swinging and playing ball while the adults visited!
Rob and Luke
Reeves playing ball with several of the kids
The Emert and Severance Families!

2 comments:

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

We had such a great time with you guys Friday night. I think Tallon and Luke loved being outside and running around. I had a good time eating all that YUMMY pizza. Thanks for the eggplant pizza recommendation. A repeat for sure! But, maybe you should have suggested I not eat that 2nd piece of cake?????

The Gibson's said...

Hi -
Yea! I am so glad you will be able to make the tea party. My mom is so excited about it - she has been wanting to show off Emma. I just hope Emma does well - she is a little funny around strangers. Please bring Tallon. I would love to see him. Please tell Aron to bring her little ones as well. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Elizabeth