Friday, March 14, 2008

Montana update

Below are several pictures from Thursday- the weather was PERFECT. Sunny, clear and the snow was nice and soft- WONDERFUL skiing!!! Today we woke up to 3 new inches of snow and everything is covered- I always love the trees with fresh snow on them. It has been snowing most of the day- the big highlight was that we got Tallon some ski's and my dad, Reeves and Robert took him on the bunny slope and the beginner slope- TALLON LOVED IT! He kept asking to go up again. We got some great video and pics so I will try to post those later on!! We have had a wonderful week and it has been nice getting to visit with my brother and sister and their spouses! Thanks again to the Mullins for the use of your condo and to my parents for taking us to Montana!! We have to leave EARLY in the morning so hopefully Tallon will hold up well in the airport!! Hope everyone enjoys the pictures- we have taken a TON of them!

3 comments:

Li Li said...

We miss yall SO much and can't wait to see you. I can't wait to see pics of Tallon on ski's. I am glad yall are having so much fun!!!
LiLi

Aron said...

Tal on skis?!?! I LOVE it! Can't wait to see pics and video. Everything looks completely GORGEOUS! I know y'all hate to leave. We miss you, though, and can't wait to see you. CB asked "Where's Tay?" today. Fly safe, and I hope that Sweet T does as good a job as he did last week.
And I LOVE that picture of you and Reeves!

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

Wow looks like you all are having fun. That is neat that Tallon was on skis. It looks so pretty where you all are. Have a safe trip home.