Sunday, May 13, 2007

Holly

Holly and Ekekiel


Do you know how difficult it is to get 2 toddlers to stay still long enough to get a decent picture- forget even trying to get them to look at the camera- HA=)


My best friend from college lives in Raleigh, but since we were out in Dallas for 3 years it has not worked out where we were both able to get together when we came to SC so it has been almost 3 yrs since I last saw Holly. She has a precious son- Ezekiel who is only 2 months younger than Tallon. I was so excited and surprised when she callend Thurs evening to say that she and Ezekiel were visiting her parents and could we get together on Friday- OF COURSE WE COULD!!!!!! It was so fun getting to watch our boys play together and I really enjoyed catching up with you Holly!! Thanks for coming to Florence so we could visit!! I did not take very many pictures bc I was too busy chatting!!


No comments: