Sunday, July 30, 2006

Consignment Store Fun

Thursday night I heard about a Kid Consignment store closing in Carrollton, so I headed over there on Friday morning with Tallon. Everything was 50% off and LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!! Aren't the pictures adorable- they are going to look great on Tallon's nursery walls ( when we move and decorate his nursery)!! I could not believe my eyes when I turned around and saw Tallon's bedskirt in the store- the exact same one and it is not even faded at all. I got it for less than $5!!!!!!!!! So now my mom and I can make matching valences for Tallon's nursery!!! Woohoo!! I also got my niece several CUTE outfits for next summer!I could not turn down several adorable books for Tallon (who can beat paying anywhere from 50 cents to $1.50 for books!!! Much better than Barnes and Nobles! I could not believe all I walked out of the store with and I had spent less than $36 TOTAL! Posted by Picasa

No comments: