Monday, June 23, 2008

Boys will be Boys

The Joys of having a little boy around this house! I ran across quite a few pictures from the past month that I have never gotten around to posting, but I thought they were soo cute and nicely depict what our day to day life is like with a little boy... TRULY EXCITING!

nothing like hanging out at the park.....

can you guess who Tal is looking at......
this kid LOVES his DADDY ( and I do too!!)
Playing choo choo trains
(on this particular day- Tallon had set up a choo-choo train wash - like a car wash- and was taking his trains thru the wash to get clean!=) ha- such imagination!
Oh- if only I could remember ALL the animals we have found lately.. turtles, snakes and on this particular day..... a FROG provided LOTS of entertainment!

this little boy LOVES boots and his tricycle!
*check out that cheesy grin!
splashing in the water!
Thank you Lord for this precious gift of a SON!

No comments: