Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving



We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with BOTH of our families this year and we did not have to travel to see anyone!! My cousins from Tennessee arrived Wed afternoon and the celebration, card games and food began.... and it did not stop until Sunday!- WHEW! We enjoyed visiting with everyone and Tallon adored his older 2nd cousins- Lauren, Bill and Kathryn- they were superb babysitters and he loved watching and playing with them!! We can not wait to see them again in 2 weeks when we all meet in Alabama for my brother's wedding!!! FUN TIMES!

We have soo much to be Thankful for this year and I was esp thankful that my dad made it back from the seas to celebrate with us ( He was on a missions trip and managed to come home early=)) Both of our families have given us so much support and love and it has been nice to visit with everyone and enjoy watching Tallon get to know them! We love ya'll!

I always love it when my birthday falls on Thanksgiving because I get to eat some delicious food and be with those I love and this year was fantastic. Tallon enjoyed getting to eat turkey twice on Thanksgiving day- I know he does not look big but this kid sure likes to eat!!!!!!!!

No comments: