Tuesday, October 24, 2006

YEAH!!! (clap, clap, clap!)

Intense Concentration!


YEAH TALLON!(Clap, Clap, Clap and a Big Smile)


Now for the orange star!


YEAH TALLON (Clap, Clap, Clap and another Big Smile)


Unfortunatly, My camera has a 5 sec delay and I could not catch a photo of Tallon cheering for himself after he puts each star on! We have been playing with this toy for several weeks now, but Tal would get soo frustrated when he could not get the pieces on by himself! This past Saturday, he did it ALL by himself for the first time- he was so cute- He would just put them all on, smile and clap and than dump it over and start again- over and over- He was soo proud of his new accomplishment! What a BIG BOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the object was to put the stars on, I thought is was to pull them off and eat the stand. Maybe I'll get the hang of these toys soon. It's nice to have a friend like you to show me how it's done.

Howard said...

Yeah, no doubt- I agree with Jackson! Wow- Tal, you are like the smartest guy ever! We love to see your new tricks!