Tuesday, April 11, 2006

pulling up!

I worked today- this is the first Tuesday I have worked since Tallon was born and what did he do today????
HE PULLED UP ON THE SIDE OF HIS CRIB TO A STANDING POSITION!!!!!!!!!!
Reeves said that he was checking his email and Tallon was playing in his crib and when Reeves turned around- Tallon was staring at him from the crib rails!! Go figure!! Our little boy is getting soo big- it seems like he is changing every day!! Sorry, I don't have pictures to show but we do have video of it!! =) Tallon went down easily for bed tonight- maybe he is tired from his "big" day!

1 comment:

Chrys and Mike said...

Yikes! I didn't know they could already start doing that! I still have Oliver's crib rail partially down. Guess I'd better change that soon!

Love your blog!

Chrys