Monday, April 10, 2006

Lots of Naps and 1 trip to Walmart


Well, I don't think Tallon is quite over whatever he has because he was extremely clingy and fussy today and he took multiple short naps!! He still has the runny nose so I am not sure what is up with him! It was soo beautiful this morning here in Dallas so i decided that maybe Tallon would like to get out of the apartment so we went for a stroll ( he had not been awake for 30 minutes) and what does he do... goes right back to sleep!! oh well, I enjoyed being outside!! We also went to Walmart to buy groceries this afternoon- it was a treat because daddy was home and got to go with us and guess what we got?!?! A Easter basket for Tallon- YEAH!!!!!!! I have been looking for one for probably a month now- I am soo picky! I wanted something that didnt look girly or babyish but would last for atleast a few years! We found one- it is soo boyish and cute! ( I'll post pics once we use it on Easter)

No comments: