Wednesday, February 20, 2008

EXHAUSTED

We have had a fantastic day- spent most of the morning outside enjoying the beautiful WARM weather we are having today. Tallon loves to race up and down our culdesac and also is quite speedy on his trike. We enjoyed a nice lunch outside and then he played in the backyard for a while. Needless to say... he still did not want to go down for a nap... even at 1:30 PM. He fussed in his room and we fought the whole nap idea until about 5 minutes ago- when I finally just suggested he sit on couch and watch Sesame Street- Tallon quickly hopped up on couch and when I came back in the room- literally 3 minutes later- this is what I found.....
I think I will lay down now...

I guess now that he is FINALLY asleep- i will go try to get a few things done around the house!

5 comments:

Aron said...

Good Gracious that kid's CUTE!

The Smith's said...

That is too funny! It's like in slow motion looking at the pictures. Glad he was able to finally rest and give mommy a break. :0)

Mimi said...

He definitely crashed. I loved the pics-so typical of our cute boy

Andrews Family Fun said...

um. okay. that's absolutely adorable. wyatt and i LOVED looking at Tallon's blog! thanks again 4 the invite. :)

Hope said...

CUTE!! Claudia has been known to crash on the sofa quite often. I used to get frustrated by it, now, I'm just thankful she will sleep.