Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I have been giving Tallon Veggie puffs on occasion the past few days, but until today- I had to put them in his mouth myself because everytime he would pick them up- they would fall out of his hand onto the floor before Tallon could get the "puff" to his mouth. He loves them!! Tonight, I put a handfull on his highchair to play with while I fixed my dinner and guess what- he got ALL of them to his mouth himself!! I am soo proud- we are starting to have some "fine motor skills"!!! This was a great distraction for Tallon- he played and sat in his highchair for almost 20 minutes while I cooked dinner!!!

See Mommy- I have been trying to get you to let me feed myself, but you usually insist on holding the spoon.

I can do it!!!



Halfway there!


Bingo- I LOVE THESE- we should do this after every meal!!

In case some of you are wondering- Tallon had Carrots and Peas for dinner and his desert was Sweet Potato Veggie Puffs! He definitely got his quota of veggies in today!

No comments: