Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Card making

Michelle is one of the most creative people I know. I have been admiring her wonderful home-made cards for well over a yr now but between her work schedule as an OT and my schedule with work and Tal- we were never able to find a good time for her to show me how to make cards. Well, since she has been on bedrest with her little girl Sydney- we finally found some time before I left for SC. Don't worry- she stayed on the couch and we took it easy- mostly just chatted, enjoyed each others company and we did manage to make a few cards- They look soo neat and I have already used 3 of them to send to people!!! Thanks for sharing your creative skills with me Michelle- I miss you, but am thankful you have now reached week 33 with Sydney- She will be here before you know it!!! I can not wait to see pictures of her. Have you started a blog for her so all of your friends outside of Dallas can stay updated?!?!? =) Posted by Picasa

No comments: